Prev: Re: Scouts..... Next: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

From: "Radio Free R'Lyeh" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:21:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

If you can find a pack of Ral Partha's Riggers & Drones minis for the
Shadowrun line, they included a three types of drones, a very small
tracked, a gunned wheeled drone, and a small frisbee like hover drone.

Tony Finan - This is who we are.
"Let the revels begin, let the fire be started. We're dancing for the
restless and the broken hearted."
This .sig terminates with Swan.