Prev: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: [OT] Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:32:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

John Crimmins wrote :

> > I'm the Lego addict in our household.
>
>I just wish that I hadn't given my collection away when I turned 13 or
so.
>Such a fool...I gave away my Star Wars figures, too, including a
pair(!) of
>those
>big Snow Walkers.

I was too poor to own any in the first place, so you'll get no sympathy
here.  I wonder if that's why I love buying toys.... er... miniatures
now.

> > I just meant the
> > idea of reading to kids brightened my day.
>
>I love it.  Best part of my job, really.  _Go Away, Big Green Monster!_
is
>better than Shakespeare.

Velveteen Rabbit rocks IMHO.

>And, to be honest, it's made me a better gamer as well.  Really: I've
lost
>my fear of public speaking, I've become a lot more confident, and I can

>tell a
>damn good story these days...which is a big help when running an RPG.

Plus, kids will call you on it even quicker than a gamer would if you're
not
well-prepared.	On your toes.....

3B^2

Prev: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: [OT] Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR