Prev: Re: Unit Designations and Meeting Engagements Next: Re: [OT] style sheets

Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:24:50 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:48:37 -0500, "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)"
<Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil> wrote:

>The trouble is finding/building miniatures. Does anyone know of any 3-6
leg
>robots, smaller than human size, figures? Any in 15mm?

How big are the 6mm Martian tripods that Jon sells? I don't know if they
would
work for 15mm but they might. They would definitely fit the bill as
three-legged drones...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Unit Designations and Meeting Engagements Next: Re: [OT] style sheets