Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:23:44 -0600
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:25:13 -0800 (PST), John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Frankly, I don't understand why anyone
>bothers with those things.  They smell bad and are
>heinously expensive.[1]

Ah, but they are also a constant source of amusement! Like taking a
three year
old to his first battlefield and having to actually drag him away! Or,
seeing
the rifled muskets in a display case, he points to them and cries, "I
want a
Hogarth!" (This only really makes sense if you've seen the movie "Iron
Giant",
but the kid's blunderbuss shaped air gun has his name on it, and the
kid's
name is Hogarth.)

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?