Prev: Re: Next: RE: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

From: jacob walker <gyrfallcan@y...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:55:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

Thanks to everyone for the warm reception.

Brian Bilderback wrote:
>Yes, welcome indeed.  I've been on-list for DSII for
>a while, but am much newer to FT.  Where are you
>located?  (Hoping for a local adversary).

I live in Aiken, South Carolina, USA.  Twenty minutes
from the Augusta National golf course, home of the
Masters competion, however the only golf I've ever
been interested in is putt-putt.  I don't get an
opportunity to do much gaming but love to study
various game rules (go figure).

Thanks,
Jacob

Prev: Re: Next: RE: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns