Prev: RE: [OT] Life (was: Librarians) Next: Re:

Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:35:39 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

>From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@hotmail.com>

>Try Ral Partha's shadowrun range - they released a pack with a rigger
and
>some drones (I can't remember if they had any spidery drones or not)

Nope, sorry - they have a pack at my local game store - 1 wheeled drone,
1
tracked.  The tracked looks vaguely WH40K Epic orkish.

>or the
>Tarantula - which might do and is a reasonable price as these thing go.

Again, sorry to disappoint - when I played BT, the Tarantula was one of
my
favorite fast attack mechs.  The fig for it is way out of scale (RP
never
did get what SCALE meant with the BT figs), and it's HUGE, bigger that
the
Goliath fig (even though the Goli is supposed to be 80 tons and the
Tarantula 25 tons).

>Otherwise plenty of people on the list have Tau drones, I'm sure they
can
>describe them

Also from RP, and actually to scale (or close enough, originally for
28mm)
are the drones used by Union troops in VOR.

3B^2

Prev: RE: [OT] Life (was: Librarians) Next: Re: