Prev: RE: Look you..... Next: Re: HAMR time

RE: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops...

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:01:38 -0500
Subject: RE: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops...

Greetings!

Sound great! Let us know how it works out.
Remember to allow ground based fighter support and lasers (PDS) to take
down
landing craft (reducing the number of incoming forces).
You could have Ortillery in the Ogre games.
 - Treat as strength 6 attacks without range limitation, but limit the
number (3 per game per ortilery ship) due to time spent above the
battlefield.
 - Or you could treat ortillery as cruise missiles. Roll 1d6 for
direction
and 3d6 for distance (from the intended target hex; must stay on the
board).
That is where the ortillery missile is low enough to be targeted by
ground
units. Use normal cruise missile rules from that point.

For Sa'Vasku, wait until the Ogrethulhu rules come out. They should work
well.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com <mailto:bbell1@insight.rr.com>