Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Butterfly & Hellflower (was RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1010)

OT Kids was: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:46:40 -0800
Subject: OT Kids was: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

John Atkinson wrote:

>YES.  Anything to wierd out teachers.

Which leaves me in an awkward position, since I want to BE a teacher,
but
weirding people out still sounds oh so fun....

>But it's best if they are someone
>else's so you can feed them sugar and give them back.

Preach the true gospel, brother.  Between my sister and my wife's 2
sisters,
we are aunt & uncle to a grand total of 6 House Apes, soon to be 7.  We
call
ourselves "Junior Grandparents," and it is our God-Given right and
sacred
duty to spoil them rotten.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: Butterfly & Hellflower (was RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1010)