Prev: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules Next: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:27:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

>Hi All,

>I am a newbie on the list

Welcome

>Has anyone worked up Full Thrust house rules involving
>fuel consumption and use of supply ship tankers?

Here's some rules I use in my FT campaign - they're for FT2 so you'll
need
to tweak them for Fleet Book rules

Each vessel requires fuel equal to its Class by ½ its Thrust Rating.

Thrust: 2	4	6	8

Escort	1	2	3	4
Cruiser 2	4	6	-
Capital 3	6	-	-

Vessels must be refueled after an engagement. If for some reason a
Vessel is
not refueled then its effective Thrust is halved.

Refueling Vessels can siphon fuel from Gas Giants, transport the fuel
and
refuel ships. These vessels can hold points equal to 40% of their mass

This affects tactical movement only, I don't require refueling after
strategic movement, either in-system or FTL.

Glad to have you on board Jacob

Donogh

Prev: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules Next: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules