Prev: Unit Designations and Meeting Engagements Next: Carter Island Award (for the original)

Look you.....

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:51:45 -0500
Subject: Look you.....

Laserlight said:
Didn't John already volunteer to help run
brigade-sized action called "A Grey Day On
Carter Island" next spring?

[Tomb] You know you'll pay for that,
Honest Abdul. I'm upping your quota of
sheep you must sell in FMAS (Find Me
Another Sheep) next year by 100% for that
remark.

PS - I am in fact contemplating a Grey Day
follow on scenario.... everyone seems to
like meeting the Kra'Vak, and who am I to
disappoint? (Now, if you'd been at
CampCon, you'd have seen the fireworks as
the New Providence Militia and the NAC
regulars tried to hold off the 533rd ESU
Orbital Assault Division.....)

PPS - I do like big games! :)  (Sorry I
missed the Dune game this year.... was
there an AAR?)
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: Unit Designations and Meeting Engagements Next: Carter Island Award (for the original)