Prev: Re: More Dropship ?'s Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:01:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Indy wrote:
> A DSII scenario John A ran a few years back at ECC II. It was....big.
> Large. Massive. Huuuuuge! A seriously grandiose beach invasion (check
> out the website for pics at:
>
> http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc2/index.shtml )
>
> It started in the Sunday morning timeslot (9am). IIRC they wrapped
> up the scenario at 4 or 5pm? Unfinished. It became infamous in the
> ECC area of life, and we now have an award for the longest running
game
> at ECC called the Carter Island Award. None of the games played this
> past year qualified, though.	;-)
>
> See? You guys should come to the ECCs, get in on the fun!!  :-)
>
> Mk
>
> (was that a shameless plug? naaahhh!!!!)

What! A shameless plug!?!

The year following Carter Island, Tom Barclay and Los ran 'A Grey Day
to Die.'  They spent Friday evening and Saturday morning setting it
up and played from Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning.  We've
not had a game of that magnitude in the past two years.

Don Maddox was planning on running a two table and two time slot
Star Grunt event based in the Dune universe this year, but we had
to scale it back to a one table-one time slot event.  Then Don had
to cancel his travel plans, unfortunately.

Prev: Re: More Dropship ?'s Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?