Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [OT] We Were Soldiers

Re: [OT] We Were Soldiers

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:30:25 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [OT] We Were Soldiers

NOW THAT IS WERD.

NVA roamed the battlefield, rounding up and murdering wounded GIS cutoff
from their  buddies during the night.

many, many, many, living witnesses can verify this piece of work.

bought them some payback from those PO's 18-21 year old cav troopers
shortly there  after.

NVA and MAINFORCE and YOKEL  VC all practiced sanctioned and deliberate
torture,  terror, mutilation and murder as a way of achieving their
goals.

on soldiers and civilians ARVNS, Viets, GIS, other ALLIES, and	 non
Viet civilians in country.

made for the  dark and	vicious cycle  of payback is a bitch and "bad"
war.

DAWGIE

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [OT] We Were Soldiers