Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

[Full Thrust] Fuel

From: jacob walker <gyrfallcan@y...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:35:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Full Thrust] Fuel

Hi All,

I am a newbie on the list, so please correct me if I
break protocol.  I've been skimming the archives off
and on for a few years, but until recently, I had been
unable to sign in to the list due to technical
problems (thanks again for the help Roger).

Has anyone worked up Full Thrust house rules involving
fuel consumption and use of supply ship tankers?  If
this topic has already been kicked around, just tell
me the month and year so I can find it in the
archives.

Honored to join the crowd.

Thanks,
Jacob

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?