Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:27:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> Indy wrote:
>
> >Do I hear a desire for a Carter Island scenario? John A? You can help
> >him out in this one! ;-)
>
> Carter Island? Huh?

A DSII scenario John A ran a few years back at ECC II. It was....big.
Large. Massive. Huuuuuge! A seriously grandiose beach invasion (check
out the website for pics at:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc2/index.shtml )

It started in the Sunday morning timeslot (9am). IIRC they wrapped
up the scenario at 4 or 5pm? Unfinished. It became infamous in the
ECC area of life, and we now have an award for the longest running game
at ECC called the Carter Island Award. None of the games played this
past year qualified, though.  ;-)

See? You guys should come to the ECCs, get in on the fun!!  :-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?