Prev: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules Next: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles

RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1010

From: "Adam Benedict Canning" <dahak@d...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:17:25 -0000
Subject: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1010

> Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:35:36 -0500
> From: John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com>
> Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR
> But anyway...I'm being all off-topical.  I'm trying to
> think of something
> to bring us back around to SGII, but all I can think of is
> GW's Space
> Marine Combat Librarians.  I should pick up some just so I can run a
> scenarion about their launching a raid on an enemy
> stronghold to collect
> some overdue books....

Alternitively there is Buffy's Giles and the War against the Libraries
in the background of Darktrader and Hellflower [Our heroine is a
somewhat inadvertent Librarian and therefore the empire wants her
dead.]

40K Librarians are tough since the minimum requirement for that title
appears to be Psionic abilities and having got through Space marine
Basic Training and Modification. Thinking about it The only book i can
think of that was mentioned in the 40K novels I've read other than the
Sermons of Sebastian Thor [At least 14 Volumes] is the Necroteuch
which makes the Necronomicon look like a safe bedtime read.

Prev: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules Next: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles