Prev: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War??? was: re: Fav Figs! A question Next: [SG] David's KraVak rules

Re: OT: Gaming Poetry

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:31:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT: Gaming Poetry

Brian Bilderbeck wrote:

> I found this poem ages ago and just dug it up while unpacking some
> gaming stuff.  I can't remember the web site to give proper credit,
but
> the wemaster, according to the prontout I havem, couldn't recall the
> original author, so it's anonymous by now.  enjoy.

I've got this one on my website - if your printout had something above
the
poem about cats, standing stones and gaming, that's from my site.

I also don't know who originally wrote it - thanks for someone else
ID'ing
the author in another post on this thread - I'll update the page soon.

I'm a Kipling fan, politically incorrect dead white European guy that he
is, so finding this one on a Usenet group ages ago was pretty cool.

He wrote some blood-chilling poems about Afganistan, come to think of
it.
Hope none of the troops operating there now have read them... "...roll
yer rifle an' blow out your brains/an' go to yer God like a soldier..."

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War??? was: re: Fav Figs! A question Next: [SG] David's KraVak rules