Prev: Re: Librarians Next: Re: Hey mom look I'm on topic!

Re: Fav Figs! A question

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:43:07 +1100
Subject: Re: Fav Figs! A question

At 09:24  18/03/02 +0100, Karl Heinz wrote:

>----- Original Message ----- > 6mm: C-in-C, GZG
>

> > Middle Earth RPG (Can't remember the  company).
>The old series, which came ready-primed in grey ? That would have been
>Mithril Miniatures (of Ireland, I think). Very nice figures and an
extensive
>range.
>
>Other Middle Earth Miniatures:
>Minifigs (about 20mm), very old,
>Harlequin, 28 mm, too GW-like
>GWs new range, which seems nice enough

GW also did a range of Middle Earth miniatures a long time ago as well.
Beth has one in her dwarf army, Thorin riding on a pony.

If anyone's interested you can find see it masquerading as 'Don Falloff'
on
the personalities page of her dwarf army picture gallery.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Dwarf Gallery/Dwarf Gallery
Frame-2.htm

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: Librarians Next: Re: Hey mom look I'm on topic!