Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Riverboat actions Next: RE: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs...

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: steve@w...
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:39:50 -0000
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

> I used to occasionally look at the list of subscribers to FT-GZG. New
> subscribers went to the bottom of the list, so it gave a rough order
> of seniority (but people who dropped out and returned lost their
> place). I think Steve Pugh was at the top when the lists switched
> over.

Really? Gosh. I think I joined the Bolton list in '96, maybe late
'95. I've been on the list more or less ever since but with some gaps
as I moved university/job/home/ISP. As I don't post all that often I
may not show up all that much in the archives.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Prev: RE: [DS, SG] Riverboat actions Next: RE: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs...