Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:23:21 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:16:45 -0500 Jerry Han <jhan@warpfish.com> wrote:

> Out of curiousity, how many people have been subscribed to the list
since June 1996?  Scanning the archives quickly, and looking at the
recent traffic, I think there's about nine of us: Aaron Teske, Alan
Brain, Allan Goodall, Jon Tuffley, Mark Kochte, Oerjan Ohlson, Jon
Davis, Michael Llaneza and myself. <

I think I may be another "old-timer"; I just don't post that much.

Phil
----
(Dr) P.A. Atcliffe
Senior Lecturer
Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
University of the West of England, Bristol
Phone: +44 (0)117 344 2496
Fax:   +44 (0)117 344 3800

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete