Prev: Re: [OT] Int'l affairs Next: Re: Inaccuracy, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: BULLSHIT was Re: [SG] HAMR

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:50:59 EST
Subject: Re: BULLSHIT was Re: [SG] HAMR

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:46:29 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>

>Well, you've just hit my absolute #1
>pet-freaking-peeve.

Yep, that's the real John A. <grin>

Okay, we get the point.  And it's true.  And the myth will persist long
after we get to the real life version of the Tuffleyverse (assuming the
world doesn't end first but this would lead to a  thread on eschatology
and I will NOT go there) just in some other weaponry version.

Relax, John, don't have a stroke.  Myths persist no matter what you do
about them.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Int'l affairs Next: Re: Inaccuracy, was RE: [SG] HAMR