Prev: Int'l Laws of War (was Re: BULLSHIT) Next: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question

Re: BULLSHIT, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:36:35 -0500
Subject: Re: BULLSHIT, was RE: [SG] HAMR

At 01:46 PM 3/16/02 -0800, you wrote:

>--- Bob Makowsky <rmakowsky@yahoo.com> slobbered:
>
>re: .50 cal BMG
>
>> It is also counter to the Geneva Convention to use
>> that round against human
>> targets.  Course I have always considered belt
>> buckles and web gear to be
>> material.
>
>Well, you've just hit my absolute #1
>pet-freaking-peeve.
>
>You are talking out your asshole.  I don't care what
>barracksroom lawyer told you that hoary old myth, but
>this is the worst military 'urban legend' out there.

<Whistling>

"He's been stabbed in the back, he's been misunderstood,
It's a comfort to know his intentions are good.
And he sits in a room with a lock on the door,
With his maps and his medals laid out on the floor-
And he likes to be known as the angry young man."

</Whistling>

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Int'l Laws of War (was Re: BULLSHIT) Next: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question