Prev: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete Next: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:07:07 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:25:34 -0500, "Robert W. Eldridge"
<bob_eldridge@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Seven batteries of Louisiana artillery also
>served with the ANV, of which the 4 batteries of the Washington
Artillery
>are the best known.

Whoops! You're correct. I miscounted batteries. Only 7...: 4 for the
Washington Artillery, Donaldsville Artillery (Maurin's Battery), Madison
Light
Artillery, Louisiana Guard Artillery (D'Aquin's Battery).

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete Next: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)