Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:01:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Rick Rutherford wrote:
> I'm in there, listed (oddly enough) under my full name:
> Reginald Rutherford IV. I remember subscribing some time in 1995,
> and writing up the results of one of our campaigns & posting it
> to the list.

That was YOU?  I saw the name, and thought of you but thought,
"Nahhh, Reginald and Rick, nahhhh."

I guess you learn something new every day.  (8-)

Well, I guess the current record is 1994 from Mark "I Throw Myself
At Rocks and Stick" Kochte.  (8-)  Anybody else?

JGH
--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
	  "Up, up and away, away from me -- It's alright...

Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete