Prev: Re: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs... Next: [OT] Star Wars Ep1 mini models

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:44:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Indy wrote:
> I think I came aboard in the latter part of '94. I know I discovered
> FT the summer of '94, and it was some months after that when I learned
> about the list.

When did the FT-GZG list start?  Who is the longest continuous surviving
mailing list person?  Anybody want to challenge Mark?  (8-)

> :-/  I believe I ran my (the?) first PBeM FT in Oct '95 (geez, Jer,
you
> were at "troll.uunet.ca" back in '96)

Summer 1996 -- I was entering my fourth year of University.  22 years
old.
UUNET Canada was my summer co-op job -- troll.uunet.ca was my desktop
terminal.  So young and innocent.  (8-)

JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
	  "Up, up and away, away from me -- It's alright...

Prev: Re: FT: Sa'Vasku ship costs... Next: [OT] Star Wars Ep1 mini models