Prev: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete Next: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:23:51 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

>On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:10:30 EST, MxConnell@aol.com wrote:
>
>> And yes, I couldn't figure out the flow of the game so it's been on
my shelf
>> for over 5 years), was the Ref Card always included or was that a
later
>> addition?
>
>I bought a copy of the book when it first came out and it had the
reference
>card. I bought a second copy later, as the first was getting ratty, I
wanted a
>second set of counters, and it's always good to have two copies at a
>convention. It, too, had the reference card.
>
>Either it was a problem in packaging, or someone had re-shrink wrapped
the
>game and lost the card.

If the counters were shrinkwrapped themselves and then put into the book
(and the whole lot wrapped again), then yes, someone had opened it and
been
fiddling with it!  A fresh original copy should have just one
shrinkwrapping round the whole thing, with the counters (2 sheets) and
the
ref sheet inserted loose either into the centre or the back of the book.
(But anyone ordering a copy direct from us now should note that it will
come in a griptop bag rather than a shrinkwrap - we're out of the
original
wrapped copies here!).

Jon (GZG)