Prev: [OT] Potpourri: Responsibility, Paintball, List Seniority Next: RE: Geo-hex in UK

Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:11:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)

At 9:48 AM -0800 3/15/02, John Atkinson wrote:

>Yeah.	I've been trying to figure out what was up with
>all those Turks and Kurds in FRG for a while now.

Could it be they are willing to work hard tough jobs when ex-DDR
German's aren't?
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF        -

Prev: [OT] Potpourri: Responsibility, Paintball, List Seniority Next: RE: Geo-hex in UK