Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

Re: [OT] Goose Green

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:38:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Goose Green

At 8:58 AM -0800 3/15/02, John Atkinson wrote:

>If "gong hunting" means what I think it does, then
>it's a permenant state of all officers.  Lt. Col.
>Jones may have been an exception, but I'm a bit
>skeptical.

I've heard several conversations about this, most seem to think that
since he was leading from the front, he wasn't 'gong hunting' or in
the least, he was doing so with good justification.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF        -

Prev: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?