Prev: Re: Sheep Puns Next: Re: [OT] Goose Green

Re: 1:1 FMAS

From: katie@f...
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:49:04 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: 1:1 FMAS

Quoting Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@mindspring.com>:

> Hrm...  I didn't mean to throw people off paintball.

I'm just a wimp. Various people keep trying to convince me to join them
in
their sports, but frankly pitchlines like "What you do is get flown up
this
mountainside in a helicopter and jump out with a surfboard tied to your
feet.
If you land the right way up you get to race down the mountain on
/VIRGIN
SNOW/..." put me off.

Another chap has been trying to convince me to go diving with tales of
crawling
about in zero-visibility on the bottom of the solent occaisionally
whacking his
head into something that might be a sister ship to the Mary Rose but is
more
likely to be scrapped container...

Prev: Re: Sheep Puns Next: Re: [OT] Goose Green