Prev: HUSHPUPPIES Next: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:18:34 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:10:30 EST, MxConnell@aol.com wrote:

> And yes, I couldn't figure out the flow of the game so it's been on my
shelf
> for over 5 years), was the Ref Card always included or was that a
later
> addition?

I bought a copy of the book when it first came out and it had the
reference
card. I bought a second copy later, as the first was getting ratty, I
wanted a
second set of counters, and it's always good to have two copies at a
convention. It, too, had the reference card.

Either it was a problem in packaging, or someone had re-shrink wrapped
the
game and lost the card.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: HUSHPUPPIES Next: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?