Prev: Re: 1:1 FMAS Next: HUSHPUPPIES

Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: MxConnell@a...
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:10:30 EST
Subject: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

Brian Burger writes:
> WRT a quick ref sheet, the Ref Card that comes with the book is pretty
> complete. It's not in any particular order, but all the basics are
there.
> Only thing it doesn't have is page numbers so you can look the
complete
> rule up quicker.

Ahh, there is the rub. I only have a rulebook and counters. I bought the
rules shortly after their release (at the late, lamented Jenkintown
Hobbies in Pennsy. And yes, I couldn't figure out the flow of the game
so it's been on my shelf for over 5 years), was the Ref Card always
included or was that a later addition? As I recall the book was shrink
wrapped with shrink wrapped counters shoved in the middle of the book.
No Ref Sheet...

Regards,

Prev: Re: 1:1 FMAS Next: HUSHPUPPIES