Prev: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question

Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:09:08 +1100
Subject: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

From: "Roger Books" <books@jumpspace.net>

> I took my 6 and 8 year old cousins out to alligator point last spring.
> The 6 year old kept walking up to the waters edge and squatting down.
> I was glad it was a cold day and no gators were to be found.

Advice: Don't *ever* do this in the Northern Territory of Australia.
Salties (Salt Water Crocs) can and do take 1-tonne Water Buffaloes.
A human adult is almost perfect size, anything smaller is a nice snack.

One of the few Autralian Dangerous Beasties whose reputation is not
grossly understated.

Prev: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question