Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [OT] Goose Green

Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:31:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 MxConnell@aol.com wrote:

> I finally got to play StarGrunt at GZG-ECC and had a great time
(thanks
> Tomb). After actually playing it, I tried to read the rules again and
am
> still stymied by what I find to be a very peculiar flow to the rules
(I had
> no such problem figuring out FT and DS2 from the rules).

SG2's layout does take a bit of getting used to, but it's also the most
complex of the three rulessets.

Alan Goodall produed a very good index for SG2:
http://home.att.net/~agoodall/sg2/sg2-index.html

Worth the download!

> Does anyone have a
> good Quick Reference sheet for SG2 in electronic format? I've toyed
with
> making one myself, but I figure someone must have already done the
job.
> Anyone?

WRT a quick ref sheet, the Ref Card that comes with the book is pretty
complete. It's not in any particular order, but all the basics are
there.
Only thing it doesn't have is page numbers so you can look the complete
rule up quicker.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [OT] Goose Green