Prev: Re: [OT] Int'l affairs Next: Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)

Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:17:47 EST
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:38:56 +1100 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,
>
>> No, it's Australians who are beknighted. After all,when "Mad Max"
>> was released in the US as "Road Warrior", the Strine accents had
>> to be.... (wait for it)....... dubbed.
>
>I may have mentioned this before, but at a European conference I went
>to a
>few years back they gave me an interpreter so that the audience could
>understand my English ;)
>
>Beth

Hey, Beth, what about New Zealnad's Secret Plan to invade and subdue
Australia if needed?  Any truth to the story of armed sheep moving in
paramilitary formations seen on satelite?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Int'l affairs Next: Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)