Prev: Re: [FT] Orbit and FT Next: Re: [OT]Responsibility and the Merchants of Death

[OT] Goose Green

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:25:15 -0500
Subject: [OT] Goose Green

Brian Squared #3 said:
Not lunch, but I looked it up.	Interesting.  According to the (British
run)
websites I've seen, it wasn't the Royal Marines at Goose Green, it was
the
Paras.....

Tomb:
Oops. Yes. Royal Marines, Paras.... Gung Ho lads in either case! :)
Point was they discovered some of the tactics taught at battle school
didn't apply so well there.
Or so I was taught when I trained in CF Infantry in 1987-88. They talked

Prev: Re: [FT] Orbit and FT Next: Re: [OT]Responsibility and the Merchants of Death