Prev: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one) Next: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question

Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:41:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Tomb wrote:

[...]
> ECC-V:
> To those who participated in my events: Thanks! You made the games
fun.
> The "Change of Orders" game has been run now twice at Cons with vastly
> differing results (the teams played differently!). But it was fun,
fast,
> and we'd have had an extra 20 mins if I hadn't slept through my alarm
> (*massive embarassment*). Next year, NO morning slots for me GMing. ;)

I seem to distinctly remember a certain someone stating on the
list and in real life repeatedly that sleep something you DON'T
get during conventions, and you go in knowing that, so that certain
someone wasn't planning to do any sleeping at all that weekend.

Getting old, are we, Tomb?

;-)

Prev: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one) Next: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question