Prev: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much Next: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question

Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:44:54 -0500
Subject: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

Dawgie:
What scale are these amazing RVN figs? You neglected (I think) to
mention that.

Is one of the shotguneers going to look very Dawg-like? :)

Allan:
I think Nic told me the US SF were 28mm? Not latest-day giganto 30mm,
but compatible with Coppelstone-esque FWs. You're saying they are 25mm.
Any chance you could arrange to get a shot of one next to a GZG figure
in 25mm? I'd _really_ like to know how outscale (or not) they are. (I
have 30-40 terrorists from GZG waiting to get plugged).

Allan again:
Isn't a "hushpuppy" a large-calibre suppressed handgun, often fired
single action, used to quietly neutralize gaurd dogs (and sometimes
gaurds)? Hence the term "hush, puppy!". Or does this just reflect my
dark mind and you were thinking of a mushy potato thingy?

Chris:
Remember to add "Lambo". That was an excellent suggestion and I have
some idea how to model him. Points to Brian.

General:
FMAS (Find Me A Sheep) at ECC-VI will in fact involve Scots. Probably
Welsh, Kiwis, Arabs and some others too. Politically incorrect? In order
to know, myself and Laserlight have to have even a passing acquaintance
with "politically correct".... ;)    (Just watch out for Honest Abdul,
or you might end up without any equipment and one lemon of a sheep (or
maybe a flogged-out dromedary) ).

ECC-V:
To those who participated in my events: Thanks! You made the games fun.
The "Change of Orders" game has been run now twice at Cons with vastly
differing results (the teams played differently!). But it was fun, fast,
and we'd have had an extra 20 mins if I hadn't slept through my alarm
(*massive embarassment*). Next year, NO morning slots for me GMing. ;)

Prev: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much Next: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question