Prev: Re: Alien Space, got one for sale Next: RE: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

Re: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:10:14 -0000
Subject: Re: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?

----- Original Message -----
From: Bell, Brian K (Contractor) <Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 4:01 PM

> I have some of the _large_ PA by Scotia. I mount them 1 on a penny
(regular
> infantry I mount 3 on a penny).
>
> I use them, but they are really a little large for PA next to GZG
figures.

> -----
> Brian Bell

Those are what Scotia call "Combat Powered Armour": SFI008 Combat
Powered
Trooper, SFI009 Combat Powered Commander and SFI010 Combat Powered Heavy
Weapons- I agree they're Infantry walkers in GZG terms.  They also do 2
packs of "ordinary" powered armour, SFI003 Powered Armour Troopers and
SFI006 Power armoured troopers .

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: Alien Space, got one for sale Next: RE: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?