Prev: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures? Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:40:10 -0600
Subject: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:18:02 -0800, "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Depends on one's budget.  Are the GI Joes cheaper?
>
>There's a GI Joe Ranger SAW gunner who looks pretty cool.....

Okay, yes, GI Joes are cheaper. They were going for around $40 Canadian
while
Dragon was going for around C$60 to C$70, depending on the set. I'm very
fond
of Sideshow, though, which is around C$50 for a figure in the Dragon
class.

Hasbro's GI Joes have gotten a bit better... they had to, compared to
the
competition.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures? Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?