Prev: RE: Another paint question Next: RE: [OT]Wither Canada?

RE: FMAS 1:1 (p8ntball)

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:35:45 +0000
Subject: RE: FMAS 1:1 (p8ntball)

Howdy,

>I wonder what a Paintball mortar would look like... lobbing balloons of
>paint?

Loads of people mention this, but I don't know whether they would work,
trying to get a safely bursting shell, plus paintball elimintations only

count if the ball breaks ON you. So it would be tricky.

>heavier weapons would be hard to represent in 1:1 scale... now I dont
know
>much about paintball, but I am yet to see a gatling paint gun..

Um... I have, they are illegal in the uk, but any electopneumatic marker

with an automatic setting would do, as an alternative have everyone
using
site markers except those with their own kit who could play the roll of
SAW
(I can manage two or three rounds a second and with a faster
finger/better
trigger I could do 8+, but electros can do up to 16). Belive me a guy
with
his own kit is soooo much more efficient at paint chucking than a guy
with a
site marker.

Alterantively, give all players a pump marker then give the saw guy a
semi.

Snipers, plasma guns, artillery, and so on are harder (though mines and
grenades have been done!).

But if you hire out a site for the day and think of a way of running an
all
day scenario (noting that you don't want the guys who get eliminated in
the
first 30 seconds to be out for the rest of the day) it could be great
(prizes for the best/silliest/closest to GZG uniforms).

If its in the UK, I'd play (I have my own kit as I said, so I'd be a SAW

:D).

Richard

Prev: RE: Another paint question Next: RE: [OT]Wither Canada?