Prev: Re:[SG-WW2] Stargrunt Questions revisited Next: Re: FMAS 1:1

Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:47:22 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT]Anti-americanism? (FMA)

> > Glad you admit it :o) Now if we AMERICAN's would
> > admit we don't fully
> > understand ourselves.......
> > :::grin:::
>
>We're too heterogenous to make a lot of
>generalizations about.  And the ones you can make
>always have lots of exceptions.
>
>John

Well, you know what they say: "All rules have exceptions, including this

one."

Yup, the idea of an American people being one social group is an
unbelievably naiive, if automatic assumption. Noting that the British
people
fit into hudreds of types, groups or whatever you want to call them.

Richard

Prev: Re:[SG-WW2] Stargrunt Questions revisited Next: Re: FMAS 1:1