Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: RE: FMAS 1:1

Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:52:04 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

Actually, we have "Mad Max" as the first movie and "Road Warrior" as the

sequel (officially Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior). I don't recall how the
accents worked out in the USA release. I still remmember being pissed at

a motel I stayed in somewhere around 1983 (during a cross continental
drive no less) - Mad Max was on the TV listings, but they showed
something else, having just seen Road Warrior I was more than mildly
annoyed.

Trivia question: What was Max' last name, without visiting www.imdb.com
(which is where I got it).

ObGZG: Does SG2 have enough vehicle detail to handle the road action
from the movies, or are we stuck with Car Wars ?