Prev: Re: Um, eh? (Orbital Mechanics for Dummies) Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Good idea Brian: Painting Tips Page

RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:46:55 -0600
Subject: RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Pigma also has an incredibly tiny point magic marker they refer to as a
'brush'. It's not terribly opaque, but I think done right, say, black
and
brown on a light green, might be interesting.

Also, as I pointed out to someone here, you can use refillable drafting
pens. Tres expensive as start-up, but there is WHITE ink, and you can
dot
the eyes on 6mm figs with the right tip. ;->=

***
BUT FAIL AND YOU WILL BURN FOREVER IN HELL! WITH LEGIONS OF TINY
MINIATURES
PRODDING YOUR SOFTER REGIONS WITH TINY FORKS.
***

Reminds me of the days before Karen started her attempts at civilizing
me.
I used to leave things on one side of the bed, such as books half read,
or
model kits started. If I had been doing metal figs back then, rolling in
one's sleep COULD have been hazardous...

Prev: Re: Um, eh? (Orbital Mechanics for Dummies) Next: Re: [SG] [DS] Good idea Brian: Painting Tips Page