Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:07:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

> > You're a gamer.  Part of the code is your solemn oath to never
have less
> > than 5 intended projects to "Get to just as soon as I find the
time."

> Five? Only five? Brian, you're really going to have to try harder at
this.
> I think I have five *lists* of gaming projects.

You're both slackers.  It's five *genres* (GZGverse, Crusades, fantasy
New World, Champions, Victorian), each of which has multiple lists
(fiction, web
page, miniatures, terrain, characters, campaign, rules), each of which
has multiple projects.

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?