Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@t...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:25:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 05:11:23PM -0800, Brian Bilderback wrote:
> Hell, it'd make for a great alternate scenario for a regular RPG like
T2K.

Or, in my case, an interesting excuse to use the Silhouette system to
grind out vehicle stats.  Like I need more projects.  :)

> Beknighted.... beknighted..... do you mean Knighted, or benighted?  Or
maybe
> both, a knight who is also benighted.....

Benighted, though the idea of Canadian Knights amuses me deeply.
Sounds more like a superhero team.

> Just as long as none of them are angsty vampire fops.....

Who better to play European political interests, hmmmm?

--
Alexander Williams (thantos@telocity.com)   |	 http://www.chancel.org

====
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably
the  |
same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it
is|
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to
provide|

Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?