Prev: Re: Teeny Nukes Next: Re: FMAS 1:1

FMAS 1:1

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:23:06 -0500
Subject: FMAS 1:1

Jaime said:

1/6? Nah. 1/1. Everyone gets an FRS radio and a radio/laser range
finder. Don't forget to bring large dice. :)

Tomb declines:
1 to 1 FMAS vs. Los? NO THANK YOU. Carlos and a few other list members
are the kind of people who make a professional living giving _OTHER_
people nightmares doing 1:1 FMAS. I don't think I want to find out what
it feels like to be on the sharp end of that.... plus I'm Canadian...
all we'd be entitled to is "Harsh Language" and even that only in the
most extreme conditions (restrictive ROE governs use of Harsh Language).

Prev: Re: Teeny Nukes Next: Re: FMAS 1:1