Prev: Re: Gyrobombs Next: Re: RE: [FT] Orbit and FT

Re: Eyes have it

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:07:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Eyes have it

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

> > I've just finished and taken pics of my first 25mm figures, a batch
of
> > civilian types to clutter up FMA games. I get the picks back Friday,
and I
> > might get them scanned next week sometime, with luck. I've also got
16 of
> > the very cool UNSC 25mm troopers on the table right now; they're
going to
> > be done in "Martian Flecktarn"...
>
> You know you will owe us some pictures ?

I'd planned on it - I've got my camera equipment back out, and I've got
webspace for more images now, too!

The six squads of 15mm UNSC Marines that are also on my table right now
are also going to be in Martian camo, although a much simpler scheme
than
I'm planning for the 25mm.

Yes, I've also got a tableful of Mars terrain nearly finished, too. Red
and orange camo looks a bit obvious against green trees...

Lots of pics in the next month, I promise!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Gyrobombs Next: Re: RE: [FT] Orbit and FT