Prev: [FT] Orbit and FT Next: RE: Um, eh? (Orbital Mechanics for Dummies)

Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:56:02 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Richard and Emily Bell wrote:

> The nice thing about mere cars, even three tonne, mid-seventies
american
> land-yachts (I luv'em), is that you have to REALLY screw up to jump
the
> curb.  I suspect that a six inch curbstone is no impediment to an APC.

Mmm. I keep forgetting US cuebs are a LOT higher than european ones ;)
Really boggled me when I saw curbs being suggested as cover, in
Cyberpunk.
Curbs over here are anything from an inch to 4 inches, not often
signoificantly more than that.

Cheers,

Prev: [FT] Orbit and FT Next: RE: Um, eh? (Orbital Mechanics for Dummies)