Prev: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels....boom.... Next: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Re: Flesh Wash Paint

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 12 Mar 2002 11:39:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Flesh Wash Paint

I feel pretty much the same way, I've used Testor's Arcylics, PollyS and
Vallejo paints and I love them... My "jury" is still out on the Reaper
paints.

Is anyone on this list aware of an on-line "equivalents" list that gives
"close enough" comparisons of different manufacturers paints?

--Flak

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels....boom.... Next: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.