Prev: Poor paint bottles Next: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:48:09 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

JOHN, OLE  DAWGIE paints  complete eyes on figures with bareheads,
berets,  short billed caps, or narrow brimmed hats.

figures with long billed caps, wide brimmed hats, and helmets just get a
small white  dot.

this is because  my own experiences in real life  showed me that  when
you were close	enough to actually see eyes (unaided with  my own eyes!)
a pair of "white-ish" half orbs were what i actually saw.

at any distance, there are NO EYES showing in a human face, just a flesh
colored or ainted blur.

OF COURSE, MINIME,  gets a pair of steely blue	eyes in all of his
incarnations peering out f under his  open faced  headgear.

with closed  helmet visors (high tech or medieval) or closed faced
helms,	i do not  bother to paint  MINIME's  belligerent blue  eyes.

Prev: Poor paint bottles Next: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.