Prev: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Re: [SG2] The Eyes Have It.

From: "Claus Paludan" <cpaludan@w...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:15:30 GMT
Subject: Re: [SG2] The Eyes Have It.

katie@fysh.org writes:

>> Thus, a survey of sorts: You Stargrunt players, how many of you
bother
>> painting the eyes on your miniatures?  I'm speaking mainly to the
>> 25mm/28mm
>> folks here, although any of you crazed 15mm enthusiasts are free to
>> speak up here as well.

Allthough we are using ww2 miniatures at the moment, we actually paint
the
eyes as well. They just look so much better (if you get the eyes right
though - lol).

I would do the same with other 25/28mm figures - it IS the final touch!

 ---
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

Prev: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.